Hosted by "http://DaoDaoTongTong.Blogspot.com"

TONG EN'S PHOTO GALLERY

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Fatman Steamboat Party @ Qi Qi Ah Goh Birthday Party


Last Sunday, all of us gather at my grandma’s house to have a “Fatman Steamboat Party” (or “FEI LOU LOK LOK Party”). I thought I could snap some nice photo of the “LOK LOK” provided by the uncle….BUT….my family members were so crazy and they finished all the food before I reach there.

When I reach around 7:45pm, almost all the foods had finished. What I can saw was just empty plates inside the “Fatman Steamboat” car. I really can’t believe they can finish the whole car of foods within 45 minutes…They were really CRAZY ………

Luckily, Tong Tong’s MaMa reserved some of the foods for us. After the meals, I took some photos for them in front of the “LOK LOK” car.

Tong Tong with her Ah Gong and the man behind them was the uncle who drove the steamboat car to our place and served us on that night.

Tong Tong with her MaMa.

Qi Qi Ah Goh with the steamboat car. She was the one who also celebrated birthday on that night!

These 3 little Ah Goh also wanna took photo with the steamboat car. Really nothing foods left in the car, just left some ice cubes.......After enjoyed our meals, we started our birthday celebration party for the little Qi Qi Ah Goh. This was the cake we bought for her:

This was the Cinderella Themed Cakes which we order at Bakery Cottage. She told me that she loves Cinderella, therefore I custom made a birthday card and birthday balloons for her and she was the Cinderella! Actually I plan to print her photo as an edible image on the cakes but this kind of edible image cake need advanced 3 days booking. Maybe I should order the cake more early next year.

She looked so happy when all of us sing birthday song for her! May all her dreams come true!

3 little Ah Goh and our little TongTong took photo with some of the presents on that night.

As a reward of taking good care of Tong Tong, these 3 little Ah Goh also get a Beanie Toys as a gift on that night! Yellow Beanie for Yi Xuan Ah Goh, Green Beanie for Qi Qi Ah Goh, Pink Beanie for Sook Hwei Ah Goh and the Red Beanie for our little Tong Tong! This world really not fair…..Hahaha! How come Tong Tong also can get a gift??? I think this is becoz she also spent her precious moments for this 3 little Ah Goh to take care of her on every weekend…..She also got put her effort and time lar.....espeically when ~~~~~

they wanna played together. Look! They put Tong Tong inside a bag which full of balls.

And Tong Tong really put so many effort when played with these 3 little Ah Goh. She really enjoyed all the time when played with them. So, she also can get a gift as reward lor......Hahahaha!


4 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

FUIYOH! u guys invited the fatman steamboat to come yr place! how much la like that? I also wanna make. hehe

Ksteeng1122 said...

Yup!If I m not mistaken, it cost RM 600 for 1 car.

chloe said...

hey,can gv me the contact num ? :)

Unknown said...

hi, can i get the contact number too....?