Hosted by "http://DaoDaoTongTong.Blogspot.com"

TONG EN'S PHOTO GALLERY

Friday, April 25, 2008

Before and After

Finally, I manage to get a new bottle of conditioning shampoo for Dao Dao at Pets Lover Centre, Sunway Pyramid. Actually I plan to shower Dao Dao since few days ago but his conditioning shampoo was empty and I couldn’t manage to get a new bottle for him because it was out of stock. However, I manage to get a new bottle for him when I was shopping at Sunway Pyramid last night. So, today will be Dao Dao’s shower day.

This is the conditioning shampoo which Dao Dao used to use. The procedure of using conditioning shampoo on Dao Dao was just same like the procedure we used to do for our daily shower time. After shampooing, I will pour some mixture of water and conditioning shampoo on Dao Dao’s body. Later, I will leave it on Dao Dao’s body around 1 minute before cleaning by water. Usually, I will massage his body while waiting at that moment. After shower time, I will do a grooming sessions on Dao Dao and below show the picture of Dao Dao before I do a grooming on him.

This is the picture which I took before his grooming sessions started. After half an hour using hair dryer to blow his hair and coat, he will look like the picture show below:

Don’t u think he look more handsome after this? Try to compare his hair and coat before and after the grooming session. U can definitely see the difference.

And this is his final look after the grooming session finish. He looks so handsome and confident after this.

No comments: