Hosted by "http://DaoDaoTongTong.Blogspot.com"

TONG EN'S PHOTO GALLERY

Monday, December 10, 2007

Tong Tong First Pixart Photo Book

As promised in the previous post, I will show the content of Tong Tong First Photo Book which I custom made for Tong Tong 1st Birthday. Below shows the cover of the photobook:

For ur info, I ordered this photo book through an online company based at Damansara. All I need to do is just edit and arrange the photos which I like, then upload the files to the company, and make payment. Later, I just need to wait for 5 working days before the photo book deliver to my doorstep. If u need more info, u may read through my blog or you can search through Pixart.

It is not just a photo book but it is the story of Tong Tong First Year. Look at the picture: You may display the photo book on top of the table as a photo frame.

This is the first pages of the photo book. You may choose 1 photo to display as a cover photo. You may also add some caption on top of the photo. Below shows the contents of the photo book:

I summarize Tong Tong 1st year photo in a pages. It shows the development of Tong Tong 1st year.

Above picture shows some of the photos when Tong Tong new born.

And this pages show some of the photos when Tong Tong was turning one.

The last pages display all the precious moments Tong Tong shared with all of the family members & friends.

Overall, I am satisfied with the services provided by this company. If anyone of you is interested on having your own photo book, u may log in to: http://www.pixart.com.my/ . If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact the person in charge who named Dominic. He is a kind person. I am sure he will try his best to answer your question.


No comments: