Hosted by "http://DaoDaoTongTong.Blogspot.com"

TONG EN'S PHOTO GALLERY

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Preparation for Tong Tong First Birthday (Part 2)

Tong Tong First Birthday Party is around the corner. If calculate from now onwards, it is not more than 24 hours before Tong Tong First Birthday Party begin. Nevertheless, I think most of the preparation works had been done.


As you can see from the above picture, most of the stuffs needed on Tong Tong's 1st birthday party are with me now except for the fondant birthday cake which I ordered on last two weeks. Honestly to say, I felt a bit nervous regarding to the custom made fondant birthday cake becoz this is the 1st time I ordered a fondant birthday cake which it's cost are a bit pricey if compare to the normal cream cake I usually ordered. I am just wondering the outcome is not as good as what I thought. Hopefully the Chef can decorate a lovely dreams cake for Tong Tong First Birthday. What I can do now is just pray and pray.......May God Bless Me......Pls........

Today, I also received the photo book which I custom made for Tong Tong First Year’s story in good condition. However, I felt a bit disappointed when I first saw the colour of the cover. It is slightly a bit different with the colour which shows in the websites.


From the company websites which I ordered, the cover of photo book should be in brown simulated leather (which I need to pay extra RM 10 for the leather cover). However, I found out that the colour of the real photo book which I received in this morning was slightly a bit difference with the colour I saw in the websites. Look at the above picture. I really felt that the cover was in dark red colour instead of brown colour. How do you think? Anyway, I still satisfied with the content of this coffee table photo book which I made for Tong Tong because this is a story book of Tong Tong’s 1st year. It shows all of the precious moments of Tong Tong’s 1st year. For example: Tong Tong 1st HairCut, Tong Tong 1st CNY etc. I will show the content of this lovely photo book later when Tong Tong’s first birthday party is over. Hopefully Tong Tong's PaPa and MaMa will love what I had done for Tong Tong First Birthday Party! 大哥 and 大嫂,Thank you so much for giving me a chance to show my love and effort to ur lovely daughter! Hope all of you will have a memorable birthday celebration with Tong Tong by tonight!

No comments: