Hosted by "http://DaoDaoTongTong.Blogspot.com"

TONG EN'S PHOTO GALLERY

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Tong En First Birthday - Morning Session

Today is Tong Tong 1st birthday. All of us are so happy especially my dad and mom who wake up early in the morning to prepare all the dishes and fruits for praying purpose. I think they should be very busy from the early morning coz both of them need to prepare 3 set of same fruits and dishes for pray. If I am not mistaken, they wake up around 6.00 am and started to prepare until 10.30 am just now. After the praying ceremony at my house, they still need to bring another 2 set of the dishes and fruits and rush to my grandmom’s house for praying purpose also. Although they were a bit busy from the early morning but I found out that they were so happy and enjoyed it. Looked at the picture as show below:

My Dad and Mom were so happy and enjoyed while they were rushing to my grandmom's house after the praying ceremony at my house. Actually there were totally 3 praying ceremony for Tong Tong First Birthday. Luckily I am not the one who needs to prepare all those dishes and fruits. If not, I think I will be pengsan before the birthday party start. Hahaha!

From the above picture, u can see the example of 1 full set of dishes and fruits which used for Chinese traditional praying purpose. It consist of 1 steamed chicken, 1 roasted pork, 1 fried fish, some grapes, oranges, apples, pears and a few piece of breads. Can u imagine my dad and mom need to prepare 3 set of same dishes and fruits for Tong Tong First birthday in the early morning? I think they should be very tired now. Besides this, my dad and mom also prepared some red eggs to represent Tong Tong First Birthday. Actually I am not sure why Chinese always used to eat red eggs on their birthday. Maybe is for Good Luck! Or anything lar….as long as it is Good for Tong Tong, then we just follow lor…..

No comments: