Hosted by "http://DaoDaoTongTong.Blogspot.com"

TONG EN'S PHOTO GALLERY

Monday, November 5, 2007

Tong Tong 11 Months Oledi !!!

Times really flies fast, Tong Tong already 11 months old. Now, she knows how to say “爸爸”、“妈妈”and“姐姐”! Maybe u will felt a bit curious why she knows how to say “姐姐” instead of calling me “姑姑”or calling my daddy “阿公” or calling my mummy“阿嬷”. This is because there are another “姐姐” who also take care by her babysitter and always played with her. So, she used to pronounce “姐姐” more frequently. Most of the time when she saw any girl or women recently, she will used to pronounce “姐姐” . Maybe she thinks everyone who has a long hair may consider as “姐姐”. This is just what I thinking lar. Besides this, Tong Tong also knows how to stand. As you seen in the above picture, u may see Tong Tong can standing for quite a long time but she just too lazy to learn how to walk. Sometimes we found that Tong Tong actually is a 胆小鬼 coz she always hold our hands tightly when she was standing. From the picture, u can see Tong Tong holds her Mama’s hands so tight because she was so scared of falling down. However, she still manages herself to take a good picture when I take out my camera phone. Maybe we always took photo for her, therefore she was so sensitive and always posing when we want to captured photos for her. She is such a lovely niece. Hahaha! I am just waiting when she will really know how to walk. Hope I will be able to capture this precious moment.

No comments: