Hosted by "http://DaoDaoTongTong.Blogspot.com"

TONG EN'S PHOTO GALLERY

Monday, November 19, 2007

Preparation for Tong Tong First birthday (Part 1)

In the past few weeks, I was a bit headache on thinking the theme of Tong Tong First birthday Party. Most of the time I was just thinking what kind of birthday cakes I wanna order, what kind of present I wanna buy for Tong Tong, what kind of invitation card I wanna made for her and so on….. From the beginning, actually we are planning to have a self-preparation steamboat party at my grandma’s house. However, we decided to change our minds after my self-preparation steamboat party for my cousin sis’s birthday recently. Finally, we come out a decision which we will hire a buffet company to prepare a buffet style birthday party at my grandma’s house and we decided to just invite all the KOH’s family members to share our happiness together. I think the precious moments of Tong Tong must be share by all of the KOH’s family members. So, I am so sorry to all of Tong Tong friends and Tong Tong’s aunty and uncle! Tong Tong First Birthday is just specially for KOH’s family members ONLY (actually there are around 50+++ ppl in KOH’s family! That’s y we are too lazy to invite more ppl………Hahahahaha!)

The above picture shows all the birthday invitation card I custom made for Tong Tong First Birthday! These are a limited edition of birthday invitation cards I made for Tong Tong First Birthday and I will just give to the KOH’s family members ONLY to keep as memory. For those who wanna have Tong Tong lovely birthday invitation card, you may leave a msg to me!


2 comments:

Agnes Sim said...

you print the invitation card by own or sent to shop for printing? How much for the cost?

Ksteeng1122 said...

Hi, agnes! The card I DIY myself and print by myself.