Hosted by "http://DaoDaoTongTong.Blogspot.com"

TONG EN'S PHOTO GALLERY

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Grooming for Dao Dao!

Usually, I will help Dao Dao to take bath and do some haircut on him in every two weeks time. Unfortunately, I couldn’t have a chance on doing this because of the poor weather recently. In the past few weeks, I think Dao Dao was very happy because almost everyday also raining heavily and I don’t dare to help him take bath. Actually, I am just wondering he will get sick if I forced him to take bath on the cold raining day! For me, Dao Dao is just same like a child. He will also get sick if I didn’t take good care of him especially in the cold weather. Summore his ages is getting older now, so I always try my best to treats him more carefully. I hope Dao Dao will having a wonderful life in our family. This is what I actually wanted. Maybe Pomeranian has a sensitive skin and can damage easily, therefore Pomeranian usually don’t like to take bath. This is just same like our Dao Dao. Every times when I mentioned the words “冲凉” (means “take bath” in Mandarin), he will hide himself under the sofa bed. Sometimes I think he not really likes to take bath because I need around 1 and a ½ hour to do a grooming on him. Maybe he felt very tired and bored at that moment. However, I always forced Dao Dao to take bath in every two weeks time because it is good for his health. Besides, it is also very important to brush his coat after bathe him in order to keep him free from mats and looking more handsome. Actually, I always proud of Dao Dao because Dao Dao always the most handsome among others Pomeranian which I had meet. He not only has a beautiful brownie long coats, he also has a charming smiles. I am sure u will love him once u gets a chance to meet him. However, sometimes he is a bit moody especially when he just wakes up from his cozy bed. So, u must not go to disturb him at that moment. Below show the tools I usually use to groom Dao Dao after bathe him:

As u can see, there are just a few tools which I always use! But, don’t get confused with the mask. It is not for Dao Dao but me. This is because I have a sensitive nose and asthma, so I must always use the mask. If not, I will suffer from my asthma after the grooming sessions. Anyway, I enjoyed bathing and grooming him because he will become very handsome and confident after that. Look at the picture as show below:

Dao Dao was so happy and confident with his handsome outlook.

Usually, he will keep on posing and let me take photo on him after the grooming sessions done. I am sure he also love the feeling of being a handsome supermodel! Haha!

No comments: