Hosted by "http://DaoDaoTongTong.Blogspot.com"

TONG EN'S PHOTO GALLERY

Friday, October 26, 2007

Virus Fever Again !!!

Last Thursday, Tong Tong got fever again. According to her doctor, she got virus fever! OMG!!!! Y always virus fever, virus fever…..I really don’t understand why got so many virus nowadays! In the past 2 months, Tong Tong was suffering from the virus fever for so many times. I thought she will be alright after admitted to the hospital last month but finally she still suffered from the virus fever again. I think her body was very tired because of the virus fever + all those medicine which she took…... I really hope she can recover back as soon as possible. All of us were so worry about Tong Tong especially her Mama who just went to Johor & Singapore for working. Although 大嫂 leave home for just 2D1N but Tong Tong really miss her Mama especially in the midnight!


As seen from the above picture, Tong Tong really looked so sad and down when she couldn’t see her mama for the hold night! I can imagine how my大嫂 felt at that moment because I am sure she was also miss her Tong Tong very ++++ much! But, 大嫂 dun worry! I will help my bro to take care of her, okay? You must also take care of urself when working outstation! We also miss you so much!

No comments: