Hosted by "http://DaoDaoTongTong.Blogspot.com"

TONG EN'S PHOTO GALLERY

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Presents for Dao & Tong ~ online purchase from www.Heartbeat.com.my

Last night, I received some personalized gifts which I custom made for Dao Dao and Tong Tong. Here are the things which I ordered from Heartbeat:

I ordered a personalized ceramic mug for Dao Dao. It cost RM 27.00. This picture shows the front view of the ceramic mug. As u can see, the outcome for the ceramic mug looks very beautiful and almost clear as what shows in the actual picture which I upload. Maybe the sizes of the photo I upload are clear and big, so the outcome also good.

This picture shows another view of the ceramic mug. However, it doesn’t looks as clear as what shows in the actual picture which I upload. Maybe because the sizes of the photos I upload are too small, therefore the outcome was slightly a bit different with the actual picture. Anyway, I still love the ceramic mug because this is Dao Dao 1st personalized gift. I think he will also love this mug.

Looks! Dao Dao looks so happy when captured photo with his 1st personalized mug.

Besides, I also ordered a personalized mouse pad for Tong Tong’s MaMa. Below shows the mouse pad which I custom made for her:

This custom made mousepad costs RM 19.00. You can upload your photo to Heartbeat using the ready templates or you can also upload your own design.

This is the back view of the mouse pad.

This is the close-up photo of the mouse pad.

If anyone wants to order this mouse pad, I will advise you to upload photo with high resolutions and bright background. As you can see, the outcome of the mouse pad doesn’t looks as clear as what shows in the actual photo which I upload. It's was a bit dark and Tong Tong faces become a bit blur....I think this because of the materials using for the mouse pad. So, I think it is better to upload photo with high resolution.

As u can seen from the above picture, the outcome of the mouse pad was clearer and beautiful if compared to the previous picture.

Overall, I still satisfied with the services and products provided by Heartbeat.

For others review about Heartbeat, pls kindly log in to:
心动坊,一个打造我个性品牌的网站


1 comment:

ang ang said...

哇!豆豆也有屬於自己的杯啊!