Hosted by "http://DaoDaoTongTong.Blogspot.com"

TONG EN'S PHOTO GALLERY

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Temporary Car Seat for Tong Tong

Yesterday, I received a call from Tong Tong's MaMa and I had been asked to fetch Tong Tong back from her babysitter's house. Without hesitation, I agree to fetch Tong Tong back from her babysitter’s house. However, I suddenly noticed that my car don’t have a baby car seat. So, how can I fetch her back by myself??? I am just wondering whether I be able to fetch her back without the baby car seat or not…

After a few second later, I decided to fetch her with a temporary car seat in my car. Why I suddenly make this decision? This is becoz I think I be able to fetch Dao Dao alone in my car, sure I be able to fetch Tong Tong by myself. Somemore her babysitter's house was just located around 5 minutes from my house. So, I think sure no problem for me to fetch her alone in my car.... Luckily, both of us arrived safe at home around 5 minutes. Below show the pictures I captured for Tong Tong after we arrived safe at home:


1 comment:

Sasha Tan said...

tongtong so happy that her ah gor fetch her. Look at her smile!